Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
17th European Conference on Computational Biology (ECCB 2018): Call for Proceedings, Highlights, Elixir- Applications, Applications and Posters
ECCB is the main computational biology event in Europe and will welcome scientists working in a variety of disciplines, including bioinformatics, computational biology, biology, medicine, and systems biology.
Accepted submissions from proceedings track will be published, fully cited, at the Bioinformatics journal.
Submission topic areas:
- DATA: Organization, management, categorization, integration, analysis of data, knowledge discovery
- GENOME: Sequence analysis, alignment, evolution, phylogeny, genetics, epigenetics, 3D conformation
- GENES: Expression, function, regulation, transcription, translation, geno-phenotype
- PROTEINS: Structure, function, alterations, assemblies, interactions, design, proteomics
- SYSTEMS: Systems biology, pathways, molecular networks, dynamics, signaling, multi-scale modeling
ECCB 2018 (http://eccb18.org/) will be held in Athens, Greece, 8-12 September 2018.